We are excited to announce the launch of our Redesigned Virtual Classroom platform. While we have fully revamped the UI of the platform and have introduced some new features, nothing has changed in the backend. So how a user schedules & conducts live classes remains the same.
- [New Feature] In the latest update we've redesigned the UI of the breakout room & have introduced a drag & drop functionality to it. Now instructors can drag & drop attendees to & from a breakout room easier than in the previous version.
- [New Feature] Now attendees can pin/unpin the toolbar on the left side of the whiteboard. The pin/unpin functionality has been introduced to replace the previous expand/collapse option.
[New Feature] Now attendees can close all tools & functionalities except the toolbar on the whiteboard using the "Close All feature". This feature has been added to help instructors better utilize the screen space.
[New Feature] Now instructors can opt to keep video streams below the whiteboard.
- [Improvement] Image tool, document reader, media player, and polls have been grouped together at bottom right.
- [Improvement] Video settings option have been moved to the top right side of the whiteboard.
- [Improvement] Attendee settings have been moved to bottom right. Unlike in the previous version, instructors can use this feature to enable/disable mic, video, screen share & whiteboard access to attendees.
- [Improvement] The new virtual classroom platform comes with an updated color theme for the new app interface and all existing theme colors from the older version are honored.